My Blog List
Monday, October 25, 2010
Weekly blog
How to look for links and alot of other stuff that we learned .We are going to watch a movie that it was so sad about the men. When I saw the last part of the movie.The movie was so sad beacuse they killed the Jewish poeple and this men cryed because they killed at there perents .The students found out how many people were dead and it 6,000 people .Hitlure killed the Jewish people after they were dead they burn there body and it was sad to see people like that .And other people feel hurt like that men felt sad to abut his family.♥Yesturday I went to brainpop so I can look for animals writes .Yesturday I was looking on brainpop for animals and nocturnal animal.Today in mis buentello's it was sad but now I am happy because it will be so exited on the day of halloweenand it will be so scarry...♥•◘♦♣♠♥☻☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment