This comment has been removed by the author.
YOUR GAME SOUNDS FUN BUT PUT SOME MORE COLORS INTO IT.
I love the title and make the game more colorful
This game is ok btu you just need to practice before you present your Game becuz you messed u messed upp A lil bitt...
THE GAME IS GREAT BECAUSE I LOVE CHOCLATE!
I like your game it is sooo colorful....but like it is better you should likie think what you say before because you keep on meesing up n messing up what you needed to say...
cool video i guess you dont need to change anything !
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYOUR GAME SOUNDS FUN BUT PUT SOME MORE COLORS INTO IT.
ReplyDeleteI love the title and make the game more colorful
ReplyDeleteThis game is ok btu you just need to practice before you present your Game becuz you messed u messed upp A lil bitt...
ReplyDeleteTHE GAME IS GREAT BECAUSE I LOVE CHOCLATE!
ReplyDeleteI like your game it is sooo colorful....
ReplyDeletebut like it is better you should likie think what you say before because you keep on meesing up n messing up what you needed to say...
cool video i guess you dont need to change anything !
ReplyDelete