Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My BESSSTIIIIESSSSSS

Best friends are like sisters and they will be there till the end and they will argue and they will say sorry .My best friends are sujeidy ,Lonniesha,alejandra,Norma, Miguel,Christian,Victor,Guadalupe,and Gisille.I love my best friends because you can trust them and you can tell them your own secrets.I can keep a lot of promises and a lot of secrets .When people mess with my besties I pretect them because they are like family we are alway s gonna be togther till the end but you never know.The only thing is to have your best friends close to you is to not to listen to drama and to belive your own and true friends not no body else. I just lost one of my best friends i miss her because we used to did a lot of thing togther but at the same time i have ti forget her  and I am .....
Another month, another smile, another tear, another summer and winter too. But there can never be another friend like you glitter graphics

1 comment:

  1. Omgg.....I Love It Is Sad N Happy...I Now How yhu Feell...

    ReplyDelete