My Blog List
Thursday, May 10, 2012
I have learned in globaloria that we can make different games and we can make animating games our cool stuff. I now how to do a lot of stuff on flash how to animate things and how to make the characters move. I have gotten better at making the characters move and make things animated and drag and drop. I am not better by my own self I like having a partner because instead of asking the teacher we can get help from our partner and we can get better at it.
I have learned about my topic that do not be aggressive with you're relationship and to don't be abusive. I have learned about my self this year is that I work better with a partner.I need a little of help how to make the characters move. I do not like working by my self when i need help the teacher don't help so I ask my partner and that is how I learn. I am so confident that i can work with computers.The valuable thing about globaloria is that you you can learn to make object move.The challenging part of globaloria was that you need to be carefull with the code when you are gong to make a platform game!!!!;Dhttp://myglife.org/usa/eacpa/images/teacpawiki/4/4c/Yeniferh2017_TEENDATINGVIOLENCE12.swf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment